Hello Small/Medium Business.So you are doing everything to market your business. You are blogging, tweeting, facebooking, email marketing, website optimizing, networking and 1000 more great things out there! Have you tried videos? Here are 10 reasons you should
1. 72% are likely to purchase your product or service after watching a video (Source: Wharton School of Business). After watching a video people get a greater understanding of what you are selling. You can connect with them emotionally and effectively demonstrate how your product or service is unique.
2. Adding a video to your website makes your site 6 times more likely to convert a browser to a paying customer (Source: Forrester Research). Having a strong call to action at the end of the video can drive sales!
3. 20% of web visitors will read the majority of the text but 80% will watch a video (Source: Forrester Research). So most people don’t like to read a text heavy website but if you video the same information they will probably go through the whole video. Video can be your most powerful sales pitch and isn’t it amazing you can present it to every visitor to your website!
4. Website visitors are 4 times more likely to watch videos than anything else (Source: Spotreels.com Global Study). People like videos period, so why won’t you want to do something that your customers like.
5. Videos are 53 times more likely to come on Google’s first page (Source: Forrester Research). Lot of information is floating around Google’s changing algorithm and videos are certainly a big part which can make your website rank higher. Moreover when you search on google are you not more likely to click on a video thumbnail?
6. Website visitors who view videos stay two minutes longer on the site on an average
(Source: Comscore). When your leads and prospects will get a greater understanding through the video of what you are selling then they are more likely to stay around the website to find more information about you.
7. 85% of internet users will consume online videos (Source: emarketer).
8. 68% of top 50 internet retailers use videos on their websites (Source: Forrester Research).
9. 90% of all web traffic will come from online videos (Source: Cisco)
10. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine after Google and YouTube has recently launched ad words for video. So when people are not searching on Google they are searching on YouTube and when they are typing your keywords wouldn’t you want your video to pop up!
Get started with your video. Don’t miss those potential clients!
Feel free to contact me for any firstname.lastname@example.org
Founder, BizVoice Productions